MOOG Introduces New Part Numbers, Website
Federal-Mogul Motorparts’ MOOG brand has introduced 708 additional part numbers representing more than 130 million potential vehicle service opportunities.
The brand has also launched a new website—MOOGParts.com—for automotive service professionals and others seeking in-depth diagnostic tips and the latest product information related to steering and suspension parts, driveline components and wheel hub assemblies.
Included among the latest MOOG parts are 270 R-Series control arms, expanding MOOG’s total control arm portfolio to 2,359 parts.
In addition, 411 chassis parts and 27 replacement hub assemblies were unveiled, covering hundreds of domestic and foreign nameplate vehicle applications up to and including the 2016 model year. Nearly 40 of the new parts were the first to be introduced by an aftermarket manufacturer for their corresponding applications. Among these “first to market” parts are:
- RK622444 (L)/RK622445 (R) Upper control arm assembly Mercedes-Benz CLS4004Matic (2015), CLS500 4Matic (2012-2013), CLS550 4Matic (2012-2015), E250 BlueTec 4Matic (2014-2016), E300 4Matic (2012-2013, 2015-2016), E350 4Matic (2010-2016), E400 4Matic (2015-2016), E550 4Matic (2010-2016)
- RK622426 (L)/RK622428 (R) Upper control arm assembly Chevrolet Sonic (2012-2015)
- RK642520 (L)/RK642514 (R) Lower control arm assembly Acura ILX 2.0L (2013-2015)
- RK642521 (L)/RK642515 (R) Lower control arm assembly Acura ILX 2.4L (2013-2015)
- K200913 Front lower control arm bushing Lexus RX300 (1999-2003)
- K750704 Front stabilizer bar link Jeep Cherokee (2014-2015)
- K750696 Rear right stabilizer bar link Dodge Dart (2013-2014)
- K750697 Rear left stabilizer bar link Dodge Dart (2013-2014)
- K750698 /K750699 Rear right & left stabilizer bar links Infiniti JX35 (2013), QX60(2014-2015); Nissan Murano (2015), Pathfinder (2013-2014)
- 81614 Coil spring set Ford Focus (2008-2011)
- 81618 Coil spring set Nissan Versa (2012-2015)
- K750723/K750724 Rear right & left stabilizer links Range Rover Sport (2014-2015)
“MOOG is the number one choice of aftermarket steering and suspension parts by automotive technicians because our engineers go the extra mile to ensure superior product performance and durability, as well as industry-leading application coverage,” said Bryon Osterland, General Manager, Global Steering and Suspension, Federal-Mogul Motorparts. “Each of the more than 700 new parts introduced over the past three months—and the hundreds more to come throughout 2016—builds upon this impressive business advantage.”
The new MOOGParts.com website offers several advanced features designed to help automotive service professionals and other MOOG customers diagnose and repair virtually any automotive steering and suspension, driveline or wheel-end issue. The site’s extensively expanded “Diagnostic Center” enables users to drill down into specific diagnostic issues based on vehicle category—Passenger Car/Crossover or Light Truck/SUV—to identify corresponding components that could be at fault. Customers can then use the “Find My Part” feature to look up any of the more than 10,000 MOOG parts and locate the nearest parts and/or service provider. The site also includes new and more detailed information on each category of MOOG components, a continually updated library of technical bulletins and related materials, and the latest news regarding the use of MOOG parts by every NASCAR Sprint Cup team.