Global Fleet Publishes Guide to Asia
New in-depth Asia guide looks at six key markets.
Global Fleet has published a new “Guide to Fleet Management in Asia,” providing international fleet decision-makers with greater insight into the main fleet markets of the region: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea and Thailand.
The Guide offers in-depth analysis of a number of timely subject:
– Economic landscape and forecast
– Automotive and fleet car markets
– Funding methods and available suppliers
– Legislation and taxation covering company cars
– Future outlook for fleet management
– Tips and advice from country experts
– Case studies of corporate fleets.
“Our new Guide to Fleet Management in Asia is essential reading for fleet decision-makers who want to achieve a greater insight into the main fleet markets of six major countries in the region,” said Caroline Thonnon, Global Fleet CEO and Head of Business Development. “Our 2016 Global Fleet Survey showed that for today’s fleet managers, Asia is the region where they have the least information and where they want to increase their knowledge the most.”